Genealogy has become a hobby for me over the last 10 years. For me, it's like a puzzle, I love fitting the pieces together. But over the years, I've researched a lot that does not pertain to our family lines. Some for extended family, some for close friends, and some because I was trying to rule out lines to figure out where our line went exactly. I do not want these notes on my Heather's Genealogy Notes blog - because they are not our lines. But I do like to share all of my research, in case it benefits others. That is what this blog is for - research I have done that does not apply to our own family lines, but may be helpful for someone else.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Franklin E. Truckenmiller 1872-1929

Franklin E. Truckenmiller
Born 1872
Died August 10 1929
Married may 26 1910
Laura Fague
Born October 1875
Died Jan 31 1965

No Children

(this flour sack is framed and hangs on my living room wall.  Gary Truckenmiller has one as well, his is from Frank directly, mine came from a local auction)

for more photos of the mill, see Valentine Truckenmiller 


Buried Pleasant Hill Cemetery
Wolf Township
Hughesville
Lycoming County, PA
(His mother and father law are found in the same cemetery)

No comments:

Post a Comment