Genealogy has become a hobby for me over the last 10 years. For me, it's like a puzzle, I love fitting the pieces together. But over the years, I've researched a lot that does not pertain to our family lines. Some for extended family, some for close friends, and some because I was trying to rule out lines to figure out where our line went exactly. I do not want these notes on my Heather's Genealogy Notes blog - because they are not our lines. But I do like to share all of my research, in case it benefits others. That is what this blog is for - research I have done that does not apply to our own family lines, but may be helpful for someone else.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Heinrich Weidman 1788-1833

Heinrich Weidman
son of Philip & Sarah (Long) Weidman
Born 1788
Died 1883
Married
Catharina Kratzer
daughter of
Born
Died

Children:
Anthony 1804
(Twin) Elizabeth 1814
 (Twin) Sarah 1814
Catharina 1816
Heinrich 1819


Baptismal records from the Christ Lutheran Church, Upper Bethel Twp, Northampton Co, PA.


Name: Anthony Weidman
Birth Date: 9 Jan 1804
Event Type: Baptism
Baptism Date: 19 May 1804
Baptism Place: Upper Mount Bethel, Northampton, Pennsylvania
Father Name: Heinrich Weidman
Mother Name: Catharina

Organization Name: Christ Lutheran Church

Heinrich & Catherine Weidman
Elisabeth born May 19 1814
baptized May 13 1915
sponsors Abraham Long & Elizabeth

The same parents
Sarah Born May 19 1814
baptized May 13 1815
sponsors Abraham Long & Elizabeth

Heinrich Weidman & Catharina
Catharina born OCt 2 1816
baptized Aug 3 1817
Sponsors Philip & Catharina Kratzer

Heinrich Weidman & Catharina
Heinrich born Sept 6 1819
baptized Oct 23
Sponsors - the parents

No comments:

Post a Comment