Genealogy has become a hobby for me over the last 10 years. For me, it's like a puzzle, I love fitting the pieces together. But over the years, I've researched a lot that does not pertain to our family lines. Some for extended family, some for close friends, and some because I was trying to rule out lines to figure out where our line went exactly. I do not want these notes on my Heather's Genealogy Notes blog - because they are not our lines. But I do like to share all of my research, in case it benefits others. That is what this blog is for - research I have done that does not apply to our own family lines, but may be helpful for someone else.

Monday, January 13, 2014

John Widman

John Widman
Son Of
Born
Died
Married
Anna
Daughter of
Born 
Died

While searching the baptismal records of the Christ Lutheran Church in Mt. Bethel, Northampton PA, for the children of John & Sarah Hanna (Zeisloft) Weidman, I repeatedly came across a second John, and his wife Anna. Having a list of their children may help me to sort out the census records for "My" John Weidman

Children:
Alfred 1824
William Wilson 1829




Alfort (Alfred) born Oct 3 1824, Baptized May 15 1825, Sponors John Reimel and Maria Lang
(the record shows the name just as I have typed it above, using the Alfred in parenthesis)

William Wilson Born September 1 1829 baptized Nov 8
Sponsors Joseph Lehr & Catherine Emmerich


No comments:

Post a Comment