Genealogy has become a hobby for me over the last 10 years. For me, it's like a puzzle, I love fitting the pieces together. But over the years, I've researched a lot that does not pertain to our family lines. Some for extended family, some for close friends, and some because I was trying to rule out lines to figure out where our line went exactly. I do not want these notes on my Heather's Genealogy Notes blog - because they are not our lines. But I do like to share all of my research, in case it benefits others. That is what this blog is for - research I have done that does not apply to our own family lines, but may be helpful for someone else.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Watsontown High School

See Pics of the Watsontown Huskies, Football Team, here
Located where the park is now located on 8th Street, Watsontown PA.




Class of 1950 50th class Reunion

Class of 1952


Class of 1957 -
The Last Class To Graduate as Watsontown High School
The Class of 1958 graduated with the name Warrior Run


No comments:

Post a Comment