Genealogy has become a hobby for me over the last 10 years. For me, it's like a puzzle, I love fitting the pieces together. But over the years, I've researched a lot that does not pertain to our family lines. Some for extended family, some for close friends, and some because I was trying to rule out lines to figure out where our line went exactly. I do not want these notes on my Heather's Genealogy Notes blog - because they are not our lines. But I do like to share all of my research, in case it benefits others. That is what this blog is for - research I have done that does not apply to our own family lines, but may be helpful for someone else.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Henry B Iddings



Henry B. Iddings
son of Richard & Margaret Lloyd (Charles) Iddings
Birth 1727 in Chester, PA, USA
Death 21 Nov 1819
Married 23 March 1752
Mary Wynne
daughter of
Birth
Death


Children:


 Henry Iddings was born in 1727 at Nantmeal, Chester County, Pennsylvania. He was the son of William Iddings and Mary Moore. Henry Iddings married Mary Wynne on 23 March 1752 at Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania. Henry Iddings died on 21 November 1819 at Union County, Pennsylvania.

Henry Iddings ,and all his sons, fought in the Revolutionary War while their Quaker cousins did not actively fight the supported the American cause. On July 27, 1787 Henry was awarded 400 acres in Chester County, PA and an additional 20 acres on May 12,1797.

1790 United States Federal Census about Henry Iddings
Name: Henry Iddings
Home in 1790 (City, County, State): Northumberland, Pennsylvania
Free White Persons - Males - 16 and over: 4
Free White Persons - Females: 2
Number of Household Members: 6

Family Data Collection - Individual Records about Henry Iddings
Name: Henry Iddings
Spouse: Iddings Mary
Parents: Moore William Mary
Birth Place: Chester, Nantmeal, PA
Birth Date: 1727
Marriage Date: 23 Mar 1752
Death Date: 21 Nov 1819

No comments:

Post a Comment