Genealogy has become a hobby for me over the last 10 years. For me, it's like a puzzle, I love fitting the pieces together. But over the years, I've researched a lot that does not pertain to our family lines. Some for extended family, some for close friends, and some because I was trying to rule out lines to figure out where our line went exactly. I do not want these notes on my Heather's Genealogy Notes blog - because they are not our lines. But I do like to share all of my research, in case it benefits others. That is what this blog is for - research I have done that does not apply to our own family lines, but may be helpful for someone else.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Charles Truckenmiller 1813-1893

Charles Truckenmiller
born Sept 20 1813
died Feb 13 1893
married
Susanna Dieffenbacher
daughter of
born Sept 20 1820
died May 2 1892

Children:
Augustus S. Truckenmiller 
George Truckenmiller
Henry Truckenmiller
Elizabeth Truckenmiller m. Redcay
Ella Truckenmiller m. Graves



History of Northumberland County, PA by Floyd; publish 1911; pp. 404-405CharlesTruckenmiller, son of Solomon, was born Sept. 20, 1813, and lived in Delaware township, where he followed farming.  He had an eighty-acre property near McEwensville.  His wife, Susanna (Dieffenbacher), born Sept. 20, 1820, died May 2, 1892. Mr. Truckenmiller died Feb. 13, 1893.  They had children  as follows: Augustus, of Catawissa, Pa., a musician; George, who lives in Dakota; Henry, of Dakota; Elizabeth, married and living in Scranton, Pa.; and Ella, married and living in Dakota. The three who settled in the west have all done well and all the members of the family are in prosperouscircumstances. ftp://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/pa/northumberland/bios2/f401423.txt
















No comments:

Post a Comment