Genealogy has become a hobby for me over the last 10 years. For me, it's like a puzzle, I love fitting the pieces together. But over the years, I've researched a lot that does not pertain to our family lines. Some for extended family, some for close friends, and some because I was trying to rule out lines to figure out where our line went exactly. I do not want these notes on my Heather's Genealogy Notes blog - because they are not our lines. But I do like to share all of my research, in case it benefits others. That is what this blog is for - research I have done that does not apply to our own family lines, but may be helpful for someone else.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Albert Chamberlin Henry 1830-1909

While researching my stepfathers' Henry Line, I came across the memoirs of Albert Chamberlin Henry at the Lycoming Genealogical Society.  A quick search does not show a connection to the Henry Line I am researching, but I am putting this out there just in case anyone else is searching.  The pages I have copied here are the dry information that tells you who he is - that is what I needed, when I returned home, to see if there was a connection.  The pages I did not photograph are much more interesting.  The little I read was interesting tidbits about the area, his travels, etc.  When I have more time, I would enjoy reading it just to read it, and I suspect I may find bits and pieces that are in some way relevant to families I am researching in Lycoming County.

Albert Chamberlin Henry
son of William & Mary (Houseknecht) Henry
 William is the son of Benjamin & Rebeka Henry who came from NJin 1790
Mary is the daughter of John & Elizabeth Houseknecht
Born April 7 1830
Died October 16 1909
Married
Emily Morris
daughter of David & Elizabeth Morris
Born
Died of consumption May 20 1856
No Issue

Married 2nd
Harriet
Daughter of
Born
Died

Children of Albert & Harriet:
George Murray Henry
Anna Henry





No comments:

Post a Comment