Genealogy has become a hobby for me over the last 10 years. For me, it's like a puzzle, I love fitting the pieces together. But over the years, I've researched a lot that does not pertain to our family lines. Some for extended family, some for close friends, and some because I was trying to rule out lines to figure out where our line went exactly. I do not want these notes on my Heather's Genealogy Notes blog - because they are not our lines. But I do like to share all of my research, in case it benefits others. That is what this blog is for - research I have done that does not apply to our own family lines, but may be helpful for someone else.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Harry Charles Moore 1923-


Harry Charles Moore  
Born: 21 Oct 1923

Baptismal Record
Name:     Harry Charles Moore
Birth Date:     21 Oct 1923
Event Type:     Baptism
Baptism Date:     1 May 1924
Baptism Place:     Milton, Northumberland, Pennsylvania
Father Name:     John Earl Moore
Mother Name:     Mebel
Organization Name:     Christ United Church of Christ

1930 Census
Name:     Harry C Moore
Gender:     Male
Birth Year:     abt 1924
Birthplace:     Pennsylvania
Race:     White
Home in 1930:     Turbot, Northumberland, Pennsylvania
View Map
Marital Status:     Single
Relation to Head of House:     Son
Father's Name:     John E Moore
Father's Birthplace:     Pennsylvania
Mother's Name:     Mabel S Moore
Mother's Birthplace:     Pennsylvania
Neighbors:     View others on page
Household Members:  
Name     Age
John E Moore     35
Mabel S Moore     31
Harry C Moore     6
John E Moore     1
[1 7/12]
Curtis M Stamm     50
William T Keiser     20

No comments:

Post a Comment