Genealogy has become a hobby for me over the last 10 years. For me, it's like a puzzle, I love fitting the pieces together. But over the years, I've researched a lot that does not pertain to our family lines. Some for extended family, some for close friends, and some because I was trying to rule out lines to figure out where our line went exactly. I do not want these notes on my Heather's Genealogy Notes blog - because they are not our lines. But I do like to share all of my research, in case it benefits others. That is what this blog is for - research I have done that does not apply to our own family lines, but may be helpful for someone else.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

G. Frederick Miller 1797-1886

Frederick & Tillman (son) Miller's names are listed right beside Henry Brown on the Cemetery Association list.  I'm trying to track Henry's wife Sarah (Miller) Brown and wanted to see if there was any connection.


 
G. Frederick Miller

Birth:  Mar. 26, 1797
Death:  Jun. 13, 1886
Married
Julia Ann 

Birth:  May 7, 1807
Death:  Jul. 31, 1896







1850 United States Federal Census about Frederick Miller
Name: Frederick Miller
Age: 52
Birth Year: abt 1798
Birthplace: Pennsylvania
Home in 1850: Upper Augusta, Northumberland, Pennsylvania
Gender: Male
Family Number: 29
Household Members:
Name Age
Frederick Miller 52
Julian Miller 42
William Miller 21
Tilghman Miller 18
Sarah Miller 16
James Miller 14
Emeline Miller 9

Sarah, sister of Tilgham was born in 1834. The Sarah I am looking for was born in 1819.



No comments:

Post a Comment