Genealogy has become a hobby for me over the last 10 years. For me, it's like a puzzle, I love fitting the pieces together. But over the years, I've researched a lot that does not pertain to our family lines. Some for extended family, some for close friends, and some because I was trying to rule out lines to figure out where our line went exactly. I do not want these notes on my Heather's Genealogy Notes blog - because they are not our lines. But I do like to share all of my research, in case it benefits others. That is what this blog is for - research I have done that does not apply to our own family lines, but may be helpful for someone else.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Casterline Line to Lester E. Lewis

After the death of her husband, Johanah (Sebring) Casterline made her home with her daughter and son in law, Mr & Mrs William Lewis, who lived at Butternut Grove.  This property was later owned by Bertram Murphy.

Johannah Casterline was noted for her ability to nurse the sick and to lend a helping hand where needed.  (Information from Abram Jacoby & Lynn Hill, who was a great grandson of Priscila (Forward) Woolever.)

Married
Johanna Sebring 1796-1876

married
Mary Jane Casterline 1818 – 1891


married
Ida E. Brown 1872 – 1917


married
Anna J. Henry 1903 – 1954


Lester Eugene Lewis 1922 – 1982
married
Mary Ellen Shook 1927 – 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment